Please make sure you’ve followed my first PHP Class Tutorial before starting this one, as it follows on using the previous example. This tutorial will explain what $this-> is all about, and how to further your PHP class knowledge!
Cheap, affordable UK web hosting by Rockfire Hosting
Tags$this-> .htaccess AJAX Apache authoring basics Beautiful beginner beginner PHP classes tutorial best games Class classes Code Coding Standards Dates fast Form Submit 403 games Guilt Trip IE8 instance variables ipad iphone ipod jQuery list Live mod rewrite mod_security Music MySQL one liner oop PHP plugin preg replace random row simple tutorial Solution tips top list tricks tutorial url safe Web Standards
My GitHub Repos
a1phanumeric @ GitHub
- Status updating...
My GitHub Gists
- HTTrack - Scan just a sub-directory of domain
- Find strings within files using find to filter the searched files.
- Grep exclusions. Demonstrates how to exclude multiple directories, and files.
- Total dovecot_logins based on the latest exim_mainlog
- ESTK .jsx script to open directory of .ai files and save them as SVGs with standardised artboards (an artboard which perfectly fits the image).
- Remove extra attributes from file permissions for files in path '.' (OSX)
- Find and replace string in all files OSX
- Find process of long running script (php in this case)
- Removes files older than one day
- Touch everything in the current directory
- Project Euler - Problem 2
- Project Euler - Problem 1
- FizzBuzz One Liner
- Calculate luminosity of an image.
- Get array from ENUM def in MySQL yo x
- How to sort by average user rating correctly
- Convert MKMapView touch to coordinate
- Gist ID: 443495
- how to get free instagram followers on Top 10 PHP Tips, Functions and Techniques You Need to Know
- Chelsea on Top 10 PHP Tips, Functions and Techniques You Need to Know
- instagram followers free on Top 10 PHP Tips, Functions and Techniques You Need to Know
- Leigh on Top 10 PHP Tips, Functions and Techniques You Need to Know
- best exercise for removing cellulite on Top 10 PHP Tips, Functions and Techniques You Need to Know